So my life has been a bit lacking with the blog material recently. I did almost nothing all weekend except clean my house, go for a few runs and agree with a good friend that men are crap. And possibly insane. (yes, ok, SOME MEN are like that, not all, I want this to be man friendly zone, I’m not bashing ALL men. Just some. That are crazy.) Then today it started snowing and I went home early and haven’t left the house.
I decided it was time to steal a meme! I got this one from a friend of mine on Facebook. And it’s audience participation! And don’t worry, I tried not to make it too hard. So let’s get started:
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1. If only I could meet someone new. I guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that I’m incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don’t know.
2. Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
3. I feel like I’m running a small nursery with someone I used to date.
4. You don’t have to say nice things to me. I’m not paying you for that.
5. Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for YOU! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn’t that generous?
6. My father taught me not to lie.
Well, mine taught me not to starve, so we both got an education. Newsies
7. There is a war on. How is it you are headed west?
Well, we kinda face to the north and real sudden-like turn left.
8. You’re lying. I could always tell when you were lying because you were never any good at it.
9. Look Mommy, the Rhino’s getting too close to the car!
10. Can you keep a secret? I’m trying to organize a prison break. I’m looking for, like, an accomplice. We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in or you out?
11. I don’t believe I’m hearing this! I’ve been with your father for twenty-five years! Do you think I get bored? Of course I do!
12. Why don’t you go shove ’em up your ass?
…Because it would hurt a lot, Warren. Empire Records
13. You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy and I’ll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster.
14. She’s heading an expedition to China shortly. I’m to go as her servant. But only on the understanding that I am to be very badly treated.
15. There’s 215 bones in the human body. That’s one.
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. Three Amigos
3. Before Sunset
4. Dear Frankie
7. Last of the Mohicans
9. Tommy Boy
10. Lost in Translation
11. Strictly Ballroom
12. Empire Records
14. Sense and Sensibility
15. Terminator 2